I want to introduce inclusive education as my own point of view,
There are so many people in the world and they also think very different but I just want to share my view about Inclusive Education, Education is most important for us and we know the value of education.
Inclusive education is a different type of education because there are so many reasons,
We all learn things in different ways but in school life teachers are not focusing on the needs of students. They just want to complete the syllabus but this is not good for a good education.
Meaning of Inclusive Education
Inclusive education is a different type of education there are so many methods according to different types of pupils and they are focused.
How to provide the facilities according to the needs of the pupils. There are many diversity also Inclusive education differs from the integration or mainstreaming model of education, which tends to be concerned principally with disability and special education needs and learners and inclusive education provide the inspiration and motivational environment. It is important for the development of self-confidence.
We have a different type of learner and they want different types of facilities, also so we just think about how to provide a positive environment and facility.
I want to say something about the special pupils. They have a lot of problems also but they always fight them. In 2016 according to RPWD Act 2016, there are so many articles about it, they have a lot of rights about education but without inclusive education, this is not possible.
Benefits of Inclusive Education
- All the children away from education will be benefited from education.
- Specially abled or challenged students may get support and help from normal students.
- All students excluded from school because of some reason may get a chance to enjoy school life with normal students.
- Specially abled or challenged students get motivated for learning.
- They may get confidence and can learn to face problems and challenges because peers and friends help them.
- Education is a priceless gift. We cannot afford to leave out an important piece of citizenship. Our children are the future with all their strengths and weaknesses, and we need to make sure they have the opportunity to live and work together throughout their lives.
- Yet, one of the greatest benefits of inclusion is the opportunity for communication and interactions between different types of pupils and they are accepted with the different types of physical problems.
- It helps to develop self-confidence.
- Inclusive education systems provide devices for education. It depends on the needs of the pupils.
- All children are able to be part of their community and develop a sense of belonging and become better prepared for life in the community as children and adults.
- It provides better opportunities for learning things.
- The expectations of all the children are higher.
- Children develop a positive understanding of themselves and others.
- Specially abled pupils and normal pupils want to know and learn about things they also want to read and write and solve the problems of maths but they cannot do without the inclusive education. Inclusive education is most important for the learning of things.
- Develop individual strengths and gifts with high and appropriate expectations for each child.
- Work on individual goals while participating in the life of the classroom with other students their own age.
- Involve their parents in their education and in the activities of their local schools.
Educational Barriers in Inclusive Education
Here are three examples of factors that can affect students with disabilities in a general education classroom. Only a deep understanding of these factors and other issues that hinder inclusion and the elimination of them will make true inclusion a reality for all children to learn together.
Funding is a major constraint to the practice of inclusion. Coordinating services and offering individual support to children requires additional money that many school districts do not have, particularly in a tight economy.
As with society in general, these attitudes and stereotypes are often caused by a lack of knowledge and understanding. Training teachers and para-educators to understand and work with specially challenged children are often inadequate, or it may be fragmented and uncoordinated.
Specially challenged children face a lot of problems they cannot enter the classroom easily, let alone the school building. Classrooms must be able to accommodate a student’s assistive technology devices, as well as other furniture to meet individual needs.
Inclusive Education in India
In our country, we are only focused on the study, but not focused on other activities like dancing, sports, arts, science. Due to this phenomena lots of students, who are talented but due to not getting any right platform, go into depression and are socially separated by society.
We need to develop new education where every student chooses his own choice.
Generation Needs to Know about the Inclusive Education
It is important for us because we want to inclusive education with new methods of learning. Around the world, children are excluded from schools where they belong because of disability race, language, religion, gender and poverty.
But every child has the right to be supported by their parents and community to grow, learn and develop in the early years and upon reaching school age to go to school and be welcomed and included by teachers and peers alike. When all children, regardless of their differences, are educated together everyone benefits this is the cornerstone of inclusive education.
All people need help and we want to scaffold. We don’t achieve anything without the help of others. Sometimes we want someone who helps us without any benefits and we want to support inspiration and motivation. Inclusive education is most important for our parents and facilitator (teachers) because they are the first supporters.
We don’t know about the correct education but modification is most important for developing the education system and improving the education system and special educators are very important for knowing the pupils. You want to develop the country so you develop the education system also.